Re: dark theme boot menu?

Hi Samuel,

On Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> Yes, that's why I'm wondering as soon as considering the 2nd

> accessibility-related entry :)

I think having 5-8 accessibility related shortcuts are probably fine, just like having 3-5 desktop environments to choose from… ;-)

I also think this is just one data point from a user, IOW: these numbers might need some tuning, but I don't see how shortcuts and "moderate" "fX help text pages" could be much harmful, quite the contrary.

cheers, and thanks for all your work on accessibility,

Holger