Re: util-linux: dropping cfdisk-udeb, switching to ncurses

Hello Cyril Brulebois.

On Thu, Jun 04, 2015 at 09:47:08AM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please don't rush the upload towards unstable. We're busy:
[...]

There's no hurry, I'm just used to not getting any replies
at all when inquiring about util-linux related issues.
So thanks for your reply! :)

Please keep me posted when you've found time. Please keep me
posted if several weeks pass and it looks like you'll still
not find time soon after that.

(If noone has time to look into this, we can just try it. If removing
cfdisk-udeb proves to be a bad idea, the ncurses maintainer has already
agreed to add the needed udeb.... but only if actually needed. We're
still very early in the development window after all.)

Regards,
Andreas Henriksson