util-linux: dropping cfdisk-udeb, switching to ncurses

Hello Installer Team!

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the util-linux version currently
sitting in experimental. After discussions[1] with the ncurses
maintainer who enlightened me about previous discussion about
simply dropping cfdisk-udeb[2], that's what I've done to be able
to switch from slang to ncurses.

Does this pose a problem for the installer? If I don't hear
anything back soon I'll assume you're fine with this and
move ahead towards unstable.

Regards,
Andreas Henriksson

[1]: http://bugs.debian.org/787430
[2]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2011/02/msg00990.html

PS. I hope everyone's aware that since util-linux v2.26 all of
sfdisk, cfdisk and fdisk now are based on libfdisk which supports
many modern features including GPT. Not sure how much or if at all
any of these tools are used by the installer.