Re: d-i manual: upload for 8.1 point release?

Hello,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> (2015-05-24):
> probably we should do an upload for installation-guide before 8.1,
> to get updated manual into Jessie?
>
> The 8.0 manual says, the graphical installer is the default,
> there were many last-second changings in the english manual, which
> translators were unable to catch-up with before release (including
> me), and maybe there is more.
> Is it worse to get that fixed for 8.1?

First things first: it should be in unstable. I'm not sure the release
team would be too happy with our uploading that through p-u and letting
it getting prop-up'd to testing & unstable (even if that's a technical
possibility).

Mraw,
KiBi.