d-i manual: upload for 8.1 point release?

Hi,

probably we should do an upload for installation-guide before 8.1,
to get updated manual into Jessie?

The 8.0 manual says, the graphical installer is the default,
there were many last-second changings in the english manual, which
translators were unable to catch-up with before release (including
me), and maybe there is more.
Is it worse to get that fixed for 8.1?

And there is my proposal for outdated translations:  #783351

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0           under   T H E   N E W
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " !