Re: Hints for d-i

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):

> I've just run ./calc-release-status and I'm getting this:
>
> $ grep F translation-status
> be: 5 F
.../...

Well, the key here is grub-installer. I'm not online right now to
check its status wrt testing, but if the last released version is in
testing then it has one or two untranslated templates.

However, this might *not* appear in its debian/po/ directory because,
for a reason I can't explain, this directory was not up-to-date in git
until 7 days ago. So, when it was last built debian/po/*pot and
debian/po/*po were not including translations for templates added in
1e3cfde1a646ee642b6cd344b676b6d96e81a4fc

What is hard to explain is why the update did not take place between
Dec 3rd (when Steve commited the changes adding new tempaltes) and Dec
29th (when you built the package).

The consequence is that, even though calc-release-staus sees a
complete translation for that package, it is indeed not fully
translated.

A new upload would at least turn 8 languages into complete status:

  [ Updated translations ]
  * Belarusian (be.po) by Viktar Siarheichyk
  * German (de.po) by Holger Wansing
  * French (fr.po) by Christian Perrier
  * Croatian (hr.po) by Tomislav Krznar
  * Bokmål, Norwegian (nb.po) by Hans Fredrik Nordhaug
  * Portuguese (pt.po) by Miguel Figueiredo
  * Slovak (sk.po) by Ivan Masár
  * Thai (th.po) by Theppitak Karoonboonyanan