Re: Hints for d-i

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (2015-01-06):
> Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
> > Hi,
> >
> > I didn't manage to find time to send this earlier, and some packages
> > were likely updated in the meanwhile, but here's a list of things I've
> > prepared a while ago.
>
> WRT l10n, we might need another upload for grub-installer, which got
> late updates for new UEFI-related templates.
>
> That's (as usual with l10n stuff) not release critical but in the
> "would be good to have" category.
>
> Indeed, with the current grub-installer, no language is 100% for
> D-I....

I've just run ./calc-release-status and I'm getting this:

$ grep F translation-status
be: 5 F
bg: 5 F
cs: 5 F
de: 5 F
eo: 5 F
es: 5 F
fr: 5 F
gl: 5 F
hr: 5 F
it: 5 F
ja: 5 F
pl: 5 F
pt: 5 F
sk: 5 F
sl: 5 F
th: 5 F
tr: 5 F
uk: 5 F
zh_CN: 5 F

It looks to me that's quite good? Or I'm probably misinterpreting the
meaning of "5 F".

Mraw,
KiBi.