Re: d-i ftbfs on ppc64el-unicamp-01

On 2015-01-07 05:19, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Hi,
>
> d-i/ppc64el FTBFS on ppc64el-unicamp-01, probably due to a failure to
> get network access during the build:
>   https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=debian-installer&arch=ppc64el&ver=20150107&stamp=1420603066
>
> Please advise.

It looks like the problem is that the sources.list is not generated
correctly by the d-i script. This buildd uses weekly generated chroots
by a DSA script, and I guess something is missing there. If it is
urgent, we can build it on the non-DSAed non-autosigned buildd,
otherwise I think i'll have time to have a deeper look tonight.

Aurelien