Re: Old-timer installer, task-sysvinit?

Hi Phil,

On Sonntag, 23. November 2014, Philip Hands wrote:
> Then again, I've used d-i as a presentation tool[1] -- I'm clearly
> deranged.
> [1] http://hands.com/d-i/lenny/classes/ukuug06/early_script

nice! I was looking for that pointer since (iirc) KiBi reminded me of it's
existance at the recent mini-debconf...

And so I just did this commit to "add three new jobs:
(sid_daily|jessie|wheezy)_presentation - Thanks to Phil Hands and Frans Pop"

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/qa/jenkins.debian.net.git/commit/job-cfg/g-i-installation.yaml?id=f63b04ac77fac16d4c223f72eaa4465159eb68de

For the actual jobs see for example:

https://jenkins.debian.net/view/g-i-installation/job/g-i-installation_debian_jessie_presentation/

ToDo:
- drive the presentation (do keyboard input as needed)
- use preseeding files on jenkins.d.n and not hands.com :-)

thanks,
	Holger