d-i jessie beta 2 getting closer

Hi,

there were quite some l10n uploads lately, a bunch of which I have just
urgented (after having checked the actual diff against testing using 'd'
on release.d.o) to get them into testing and to get them out of my radar:

  http://d-i.debian.org/testing-summary.html

I'll probably be performing some more tests to figure out what to do
with other packages.

Speaking of which: aba, I would definitely appreciate if you didn't
touch -boot@'s packages without talking to -boot@/me. Please drop your
age-days.

With the latest 3.16 upload, linux (and linux-latest) might become
migratable; currently waiting for the mips* results.

I might therefore move to a udeb-freeze again in the upcoming week. I
don't think it warrants a dda@ mail every time, especially given the
small count of involved packages, so I'll probably skip that this time.

Mraw,
KiBi.