Re: d-i jessie beta 2 getting closer

Hi KiBi,

On 02:13, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> I might therefore move to a udeb-freeze again in the upcoming week. I
> don't think it warrants a dda@ mail every time, especially given the
> small count of involved packages, so I'll probably skip that this time.

I'd like to upload kfreebsd 10.1 and userland to unstable as soon as
possible.  They are not intended for d-i Beta 2 and will have a 10-day
migration period.

Once uploaded, I must update BASEVERSION_10 of
build/config/kfreebsd-{amd64,i386}.cfg in debian-installer Git so that
the daily d-i images continue building.

Therefore, should I hold off until the udeb freeze and next
upload of package debian-installer to unstable have happened?

Thanks,
Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain