Re: (Almost) Time for Jessie Beta 2?

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (2014-09-10):
> I'm still in the "upload fast, upload often" mood. We nearly have no
> pending changes in git (I still need to see today's check, though).

ACK.

> There are many pending l10n-only uploads to do, mostly because Joe
> Hansen did a lot of QA on the Danish translation, which triggered
> changes to many packages (and also because the chek I'm using was
> broken since late July and fixed only recently. They are low priority,
> though, and should not delay a release. I just want to mention them so
> that you're not surprised by many uploads happening.

Noted, thanks.

I haven't decided yet whether I'll be redoing the udeb freeze again this
time. Well, in the end I'm the one dealing with making packages migrate
faster so that every suitable package is in before the release, so it
shouldn't change anything on the uploading front.

And thanks for performing regular uploads, that's (usually) better than
letting stuff pile up for too long.

Mraw,
KiBi.