Re: (Almost) Time for Jessie Beta 2?

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
> Hi people,
>
> as you might have seen, a number of uploads happened lately and the d-i
> BoF notes from DebConf kindly provided by Steve (thanks!) reminded me
> about uploading d-i more often. So I think I'll try and achieve that as
> soon as linux 3.16 reaches testing (it was just uploaded to unstable,
> and FTBFSes on several architectures, so not this week ;)).

I'm still in the "upload fast, upload often" mood. We nearly have no
pending changes in git (I still need to see today's check, though).

There are many pending l10n-only uploads to do, mostly because Joe
Hansen did a lot of QA on the Danish translation, which triggered
changes to many packages (and also because the chek I'm using was
broken since late July and fixed only recently. They are low priority,
though, and should not delay a release. I just want to mention them so
that you're not surprised by many uploads happening.