Re: d-i wheezy rc2 preparation, take 1

Hi Bastian.

Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> (08/04/2013):
> On 2013-04-08 02:02, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > RMs, please unblock/urgent the recently uploaded:
> >   netcfg/1.108
> Unblocked.

Meh. Now it's blocked from migrating because:
    Invalidated by dependency
    Not considered
    Depends: netcfg libdebian-installer (not considered)

Why?
| Author: Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org>
| Date:   Sat Apr 6 15:29:33 2013 +0200
|
|     Revert "Support PGP signed files in RFC822 parser"
|
|     The support for PGP signed files is broken.  It does not handle any
|     modifications possible to signed text.  This can be exploited to remove
|     parts of the signed text.
|
|     This reverts commit 9cc0a012d073c8cf08bd08b8010182d9d51a92e4.

This touches di_parser_rfc822_read, which apparently (according to
codesearch.debian.net) is only used by cdebootstrap.

Anyway, even if it was so important, why the hell wasn't that
coordinated with -boot/-release, right when we're trying to get rc2
out?!

Not amused,
KiBi.