Hi folks, unfortunately I haven't been able to keep up with announcing timelines like I tried to do during betas, but here we are: d-i wheezy rc2 should be happening during (or right after) this very weekend. Things I'd like to see merged: - netcfg (preseed bug -- fixed in git -- and iw installation); awaiting some bits of review for the wireless-* settings part. Phil, maybe? - tasksel: install n-m for gnome; awaiting a reply from debian-cd@. - manual: Samuel, time for another upload? - translation-staus: Christian, any chance you could fix the script that generates that file? Things we could think about merging: - choose-mirror: usually uploaded right before a release, but no change on the mirrorlist side. Some updated translations, Christian, do we want those? Things that want to be migrated (release managers, please push them to testing): - partman-base/165 (l10n + kbsd fix). - yaboot-installer/1.1.26; fix submitted a while ago, but never reviewed/uploaded until now, mea culpa. Things that might want to be migrated: - localechooser: Christian, I don't see the change mentioned in 2.51 in the source debdiff. Am I right to assume it only pops up in the binaries? In which case, RMs, please unblock localechooser/2.53 too. See you in a few hours once I've processed my -boot@ backlog a little further. Mraw, KiBi.
Description: Digital signature