Re: RFC: Deprecating http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Today

Le mardi, 5 mars 2013 00.53:12, Cyril Brulebois a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> as noted on that page, it's unmaintained:
>   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Today
>
> I'm tempted to remove it altogether, as part of spring cleaning; not
> maintained + somewhere after RC1 means it's not really useful anyway
> during this part of the release cycle.

Small objection from me: this page is accessed from within win32-loader (it
opens a browser with that URL):

branch.nsi:    ExecShell "open" "http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Today";

I could drop the "issues of the daily installer webpage access" altogether
from win32-loader, though.

Cheers,

OdyX