Reviving http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Tasks

Hi folks,

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Tasks is quite outdated. I'm
not sure whether it still makes sense to list all packages there, or
we should just list those with well-known maintainers. Or if that
makes sense at all.

For other tasks (everything unrelated to individual packages), I guess
keeping the current granularity would be nice, so that newcomers could
easily take this or that part. (Currently, it's basically me for
release management and half of the documentation; the other half being
Samuel on the installation guide.)

For example: website, errata, wiki bits, etc. could use volunteers!
Edit the page and register yourself, I'm sure we'll work something
out!

Mraw,
KiBi.