Re: Report from the first tests of d-i beta 1 candidate images

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (17/07/2012):
> some time to try kde/xfce/lxde/server installations, and possibly report
> some more bugs. Given the images are going to be re-built at some point,
> I think the pointer to the (known broken) images will be kept somewhere
> in #debian-boot's topic, to avoid confusion with later builds.

Thankfully cdimage has a HEADER.html mechanism, so I've added a warning
there, here's the URL:
  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/.wheezy_di_beta1_build1/

> I'm not sure whether we want to use this delay to possibly merge a new
> busybox with the s390x fix prepared by Aurélien Jarno.
>
>   http://bugs.debian.org/681760

Mentioned there as well.

Mraw,
KiBi.