Blocking (or not) of "new" udebs

Hi,

In anticipation of the block-udeb hints being re-enabled, I've been
reviewing the currently commented hints and comparing them to the
packages in the archive which currently produce udebs.

For those packages which were not previously in the list, I've made a
few assumptions, detailed below.

Renames:
- linux-{kernel,module}-di* become linux{,2.6}
- kfreebsd-kernel-di-* become kfreebsd-{8,9}
- libusb-1.0 is replaced with libusbx

Don't need approval:
- fonts-*, as with ttf-*
- gtk+3.0, gdk-pixbuf, libxtst, vte3,
xserver-xorg-input-{keyboard,mouse}, xserver-xorg-video-vesa, as
currently with other GI-specific packages
- matchbox-window-manager, as per matchbox-keyboard
- kmod, as per m-i-t now

Need approval:
- partman-{nbd,zfs}, as all other partman-*

That leaves us with the follow list which need categorising:

alsa-{base,driver,lib,utils}
espeakup
fuse
grub2