Re: open-iscsi's propagation to Wheezy

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
On 25.06.2012 13:56, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
This is holding open-iscsi's propagation to Wheezy. Please advise
what should be done.

Well, fixing:

       * open-iscsi-udeb/armel unsatisfiable Depends: scsi-modules
       * open-iscsi-udeb/armhf unsatisfiable Depends: scsi-modules

would seem the answer, surely? :-)

If nothing provides scsi-modules on arm*, the open-iscsi-udeb needs to not depend on it on those architecture.  I don't know enough about the packages off-hand to be sure whether that by extension means that open-iscsi-udeb may not make sense on arm* at all.

I will. That's the last resort. :-)

Just that I'm not aware of the provider of scsi-modules in D-I.

Colin: This patch came from you. Do you have any comments? Your intent with the patch was to provide iscsi root installation support in D-I.

Regards,

Adam

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf