[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: d-i: Plans for beta 1?

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:37:55AM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (11/06/2012):
>> It's likely that a mass upload is needed for l10n purposes. Also, I
>> think that a beta is the moment where I should decide about which
>> languages I drop
>> (http://www.perrier.eu.org/weblog/2012/06/09#di-deactivation-status-8)
>I think you're done now?
>If there's nothing left on anyone's todo list, I'll try and release beta
>1 over the week-end. Will have to check if something needs be done WRT
>upcoming kernel updates:
>  https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2012/06/msg00474.html

Ummm. Are you planning on checking with other folks first?

Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@einval.com
"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews

Reply to: