Re: [d-i alpha1 I18N] Untranslated menu entry regarding speech synthesizer

Quoting Holger Wansing (linux@wansing-online.de):
> Hello,
>
> I noticed that in the main menu the entry
> "Configure the speech synthesizer voice"
> is always in english, no matter what language I choose.
> Searching the string in the po files for the installer - it's
> not there!
> Was it not marked as translatable?

That string somes from espeakup udeb and it is marked as translatable:

Template: debian-installer/espeakup/title
Type: text
# Main menu item. Please keep below 55 columns

Template: espeakup/voice
Type: string

This is indeed the reason for espeakup to be in level 2 (as always
when strings are provided by packages that are not part of the core
D-I).

Finding why this menu entry is not translated is another
story. espeakup is translated into many languages, including yours
(from the PO file, you're even the translator, Holger.:-) )