Re: [d-i alpha1 I18N] Untranslated menu entry regarding speech synthesizer

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
> Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> (15/05/2012):
> > It was and it is translated in 27 languages already, but I guess I
> > missed something that needs to be done to get them fed into d-i?
> Need to be sync'd into svn://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/packages/po I think?

In theory, no. The same setup exists for "eject" that provides a udeb,
which menu entry should be visible in the main menu.

These packages being developed outside D-I GIT, their PO files can' be
aggregated into the "master" files in packages/po....but that is not
needed as, from the specification of D-I menu, a package that provides
a udeb just needs to provide a debconf template named

Hmmmm, wait, that might be the problem.....eject's template is

espeakup's debconf template name should then probably be