Re: install manual

Quoting Bernard Zijlstra (bernard.zijlstra@gmail.com):

> If I try to download a templates.pot.gz file with wget from
> http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/pot it times out on
> me. Seems like the i18n.debian.net webserver is off-line.

Yes, see debian-i18n mailing list..:-(. We're working on having it
back again to life. So, that makes a bad moment to start working on
l10n as it's more difficult to get the material..:-)

Still, getting in touch with the mailing list for your language is the
first important step (particularly learning about their processes)
and, anyway, starting to work on the install manual l10n doesn't
depend on i18n.debian.net....