Re: How to install with encrypted root?

I've now posted to debian-user, too, and that led me to solve the
issue and pinpoint the bug:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.user/410251

If you agree that setting up encrypted root from within d-i should
leave me with a bootable system, then it's a bug that d-i doesn't
install the "cryptsetup" package if the user sets up any encrypted
partition. As I mentioned before, I've not used LVM, but instead use
the decrypted partition directly for "/", and also, "/usr" is a
separate, unencrypted partition, if that matters.

I don't know where to report d-i bugs, is this the proper place?
Anything else I can help?

Thanks
Christian.