Re: How to install with encrypted root?

One thing I've noticed in the mean time is:

After booting GRML, running cryptsetup... and then mount --bind for
proc / dev / sys, mounting /usr and /boot:

 # apt-get install busybox

This makes a warning "W: Busybox is required for successful boot!"
from update-initramfs go away, and makes the initrd a little bigger;
but it still doesn't include cryptsetup.

I've compared /etc/initramfs-tools/* with my other system (laptop) and
they are the same, so why does update-initramfs include the crypto
stuff on my laptop (even if the password asking part doesn't work
there) but not at all on the netbook? Please enlighten me.

Christian.