Re: How to install with encrypted root?

(forgot this:
[1] https://github.com/pflanze/fastrandom)

I've reported a bug against initramfs-tools now; that should be the
right place for the question why cryptsetup isn't included in the
initrd. Not sure where to report the other issues, though.

What I'm still mainly wondering is: has nobody ever installed Squeeze
with an encrypted rootfs? If so, how did he/she do it? If the
installer isn't able to do it, I'm hoping that this might at least
grow into a mini-howto so that other people running into the same
problems can find a solution (through google, here on the ml, or maybe
by moving it to the Debian wiki?).

Thanks for your contribution.

Christian.