Put the debian-installer wheezy goals in w.d.o/Releasegoals/DebianInstaller instead of just wheezy goals

Hi all,
  Please CC me if somebody responds to the topic.

While browsing on/around the Wiki I came to
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/WheezyGoals and this isn't a
nice place to share the wheezy goals.  A much better place is/would be
http://wiki.debian.org/ReleaseGoals with something like
http://wiki.debian.org/ReleaseGoals/DebianInstaller .

A change to this URL would have few positives IMHO :-

a. It would be consistent
b. It is more easily and more likely to be found.
c. Possible that more people likely to test and hence have more robust releases.

I tried to figure out if there was a way to move the link to the one I
propose but find there isn't hence highlighting the same.

There is a possibility though that the developers may also have the
same idea but right now as they might be using that page as a
placeholder till they have more things on their plate (a thought,
idea, assumption)

I took the liberty of adding the team mail id to the above page so
that if people wanna connect or find something more they know where to
go atleast.

Just my 2 paise.
--
          Regards,