Hi, Thibaut Girka <firstname.lastname@example.org> (01/03/2011): > Just so you know, I've started a new virtual keyboard project to > address the second issue. \o/ Go Thibaut go! > However, the project is pretty young, suffers from a few bugs, its > code should be cleaned up a bit, there should be some way to save > additional space, and improve its look, so, any help would be > appreciated! Oh, and more importantly, it needs a proper name. Is that one known? | -(cyril@talisker)-(/tmp/gikbd)-() | $ make | cc -c main.c `pkg-config --cflags cairo pangocairo` -Wall -O0 | cc -c keyboard.c `pkg-config --cflags cairo pangocairo` -Wall -O0 | cc -c ui.c `pkg-config --cflags cairo pangocairo` -Wall -O0 | cc -o gikbd keyboard.o ui.o main.o `pkg-config --libs cairo pangocairo` -lX11 -lXtst -lxkbfile | -(cyril@talisker)-(/tmp/gikbd)-() | $ ./gikbd | X Error of failed request: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) | Major opcode of failed request: 12 (X_ConfigureWindow) | Value in failed request: 0x0 | Serial number of failed request: 27 | Current serial number in output stream: 30 | -(cyril@talisker)-(/tmp/gikbd)-() | ret:1$ That's with xserver 1.10 in experimental, if that matters (didn't check what happens with 1.9). > Anyway, it is usable already, and the current code can be found at > http://hg.sitedethib.com/gikbd/ (ewww, hg :D. Fortunately the first thing I tried worked: hg clone http://hg.sitedethib.com/gikbd ) KiBi.
Description: Digital signature