Re: [RFC] small changes for busybox

23.02.2011 08:59, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Cristian Greco (cristian@regolo.cc):
>> Hi,
>>
>> please review the following changes for busybox packaging, they are
>> meant for the actual version of the package in unstable (1:1.17.1-10)
>> and should be merged before the work for busybox 1.18.x (in particular,
>> patch 5/6 couldn't be used as-is because a lot of patches should be
>> dropped).
>
> All of them appear to be safe to me.
>
> However, it seems that Michael Tokarev was also working on such
> things. Maybe coordinate with him if not done already (if done
> already, then go...).

I have 1.18 packaged and sent to the list.  Its status isn't really
clear to me.  The whole config is exactly the same as for 1.17
(modulo the changes that went into 1.17.1-10 - I'll add them in
a few minutes, thanks for the reminder!).  1.18 does not have as
many patches as 1.17 had (because lots of them were merged), so
it shouldn't be a problem when that particular patch wont apply,
redoing it again (if necessary) will be a safe option.

> I personnally welcome these changes, anyway.

I don't want to stay in a way for any busybox changes - it got
too much of "staying" already.

Thanks!

/mjt