Re: Debian installer build: failed or old builds

Thanks to the action of the kfreebsd porters, the situation of D-I
builds improved significantly.

We should now try to get status about other things mentioned in this
daily report:

- hppa: if I'm correct, this arch is not longer a release arch. As a
consequence, there doesn't seem to be any D-I build. We should
probably remove it from the list of what's monitored

-mipsel: it's quite some time since we say "The build daemon
responsible for these builds is currently moving to a new hosting
location. Daily builds should be available again within the first
two weeks of 2011". Hasn't it been moved?

-sparc: is there a chance that something happens?

(the s390 issue mentioned in this report might be transient)

Quoting Daily build aggregator (debian-boot@lists.debian.org):