Re: [RFC] small changes for busybox

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 00:10, Cristian Greco <cristian@regolo.cc> wrote:
> please review the following changes for busybox packaging, they are
> meant for the actual version of the package in unstable (1:1.17.1-10)
> and should be merged before the work for busybox 1.18.x (in particular,
> patch 5/6 couldn't be used as-is because a lot of patches should be
> dropped).

We merged most of or changes but patch 5 due 1.18 update. I'd like to
thank you for this and also would like to ask you to coordinate with
Michael to avoid duplicating work for both of you.

Do you have an Alioth account? I'd like to add you to allow you to
commit but please keep coordinating changes.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br