Re: IPv6 support in debian installer

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
> Matthew Palmer wrote:
> > I'd like to announce that I've managed to put together a set of changes to
> > netcfg (and busybox) to allow d-i to perform a complete install over the
> > network without any traffic flowing over IPv4.
> >
> > <wait for applause... 3... 2... 1... smile and continue>
>
> Well, let me be apparently the first to congradulate you. This is pretty
> huge.

Hey, wanted to do so too, but miserably forgot. Thanks, Matthew,
too. And even more thanks for all the love netcfg is receiving these
days. We already know this will be one of the major improvemnts of the
wheezy installer, even before squeeze is released!

This is probably about time for me to learn about IPv6..:-)