Build/upload partman-base?

While doing a survey of packages (including udebs) where fr
translations is incomplete, I went on partman-base.

This is probably not the only package that would be worth an upload
that would include translation fixes, in the hope of the release of
alpha1 (but we decided to leave l10n aside for that release...quite a
while ago), but this package has other pending changes in SVN, that
would be worth an upload anyway:

  [ Colin Watson ]
  * Upgrade to debhelper v7.
  * Fix typo in partman-command that broke commands such as "partman-command
    /dev/sda IS_CHANGED".
  * Merge from Ubuntu:
    - Call sed outside debconf_select's inner loop. In my benchmarks using
      two disks with eight partitions each, this reduces debconf_select's
      runtime on partman/choose_partition from 0.69 seconds to 0.07 seconds.
    - Cache the output of partition_tree_choices for each disk, invalidating
      the cache whenever we update a partition on the disk. In the above
      benchmark, this saves on the order of half a second every time we
      redisplay the partition tree when nothing has changed (e.g. on backing
      up from a partition).

  [ Aurelien Jarno ]
  * [GNU/kFreeBSD] Add support for disk number > 10 and GPT naming scheme.

  [ Frans Pop ]
  * Remove no longer needed Lintian override for missing Standards-
    Version field.

Are these any objections to me building and uploading partman-base?