Re: install -- netboot vs netinst vs businesscard Debian installer CDs

On 20100101_234508, Rick Thomas wrote:

> On Jan 1, 2010, at 8:44 PM, Stephen Powell wrote:
>
>> On 2010-01-01 at 13:51:59 -0500, Rick Thomas wrote:
>>> Here's a datapoint...
...snip...
>> Debian Installer.
>>
>> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
>

> I'm pretty sure it was not the lenny installer.  I installed in "expert"
> mode and it offered a menu to let me install stable, testing, or unstable.
>  This is something that the lenny installer doesn't do, if I'm not
> mistaken.

I have a copy of lenny *businesscard* that I downloaded on
20090906. It offers to stable, testing, or unstable, just as you
describe. I haven't been following this thread, but your statement
caught my eye. This datum might help you sort out how you got to
where you are.

HTH

--
Paul E Condon