Re: hurd-i386 d-i

Hello Samuel,

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 5:50 PM, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> Otavio Salvador, le Tue 05 Jan 2010 17:24:47 -0200, a écrit :
>> I think this won't hurt. I just doesn't like to idea to have it there
>> without it being used in future. So it would be nice to know if you're
>> willing to keep working on it.
>
> I'll keep working on it, though most probably not in the immediate
> future since there are much bigger priorities for squeeze, and the
> points above are independent issues that need to be handled first and
> other Hurd porters can work on in the meanwhile.

Right. Since it won't change the linux and kfreebsd images it is clean
enough in my POV. If noone objects I think you could commit it. Just
try to focus on it from time to time to keep it moving, please.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br