Re: boot parameter interface=auto can't adaptation the correct NIC

2010/12/13 Jon Ander Ortiz <jonbaine@gmail.com>
I've suffered the same issue in some netcards (nexcom and portwell HW).
The usleep of netcfg.c is not enought to up the interface and detect the link up in auto mode (buggy driver or buggy hardware?? :-/).

In my case the sleep goes to some seconds (4-5 secs.).

 Hi all, I had modified the usleep to 3 secs in netcfg.c, then I can get IP address from dhcp server. From this we seems need to usleep configurable is better,
not only hard code 250, we can let it have a default value 250, if not configure by user.

--
Best Regards,
Qin Bo