Re: ([I18N, USABILITY] configure keyboard dialogs)

Quoting Samuel Thibault (sthibault@debian.org):
> Anton, could you check the attached patch?
>
> Christian, are you OK with the patch?  As I told you on IRC, it will
> make a few translations missing: notably Kirghiz in mk, ko, ne, ku,
> sq, el, et, tl ; and lv, pa, se, hy and am have no translation for the
> keyboard names.  That is actually just missing in console-data too.

I think it's OK. Correct me if I misunderstood (as I didn't closely
follow the thread): the patch picks keymap names in console-data then
merges them in c-s, right?

I'm OK with it.

> Then there's the question of adding the few keymaps needed to cover all
> our supported languages, and thus introduce new po strings.

Grmbl. *that* will require another call for translations, right?