Re: Status of some daily D-I builds

* Gaudenz Steinlin (gaudenz@debian.org) [101103 01:37]:
> This is indeed suboptimal. :-( Would it be possible to give some
> (ideally more than one person to not create bottlenecks) persons from
> the d-i team access to the buildds where d-i daily builds are built so
> they can investigate these issues themself?

The problem is that that kind of access to the buildds is root-level
access. Now that's not something we're too keen on handing out.

> Can someone from the buildd team shed some more light on this. If this
> is documented somwhere and I just didn't find the right place you can
> also just point me to the docs. I'm also happy to just read the
> scripts actually triggering the builds.

http://lists.debian.org/20100331165134.GA19557@mails.so.argh.org
and followups should contain all the necessary information. I assumed
that that's documented somewhere within the d-i information pool.

If there are improvements to our scripts, please feel free to send
them to us. Especially usually I assume that even non-working builds
should send an log to d-i.d.o.

Andi