[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Localization status for Debian Installer (October 24th update)

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Let's start a new spam session^W^W series of localization status
> reports.
> As written previously, the beta1 release of D-I is on its
> way. Immediately after it, we will prepare at least an RC1 release,
> which has great chances to be the final release for squeeze.
> So, translators, *this is your last chance to complete things*.

Hi Christian

What is the preferred way to get hold of the po-files?  Should I
branch D-I from git?  If so, which branch?  Trunk?


Reply to: