Re: discover-data_2.2010.10.14_i386.changes is NEW

[Julien Cristau]
> Which ones would that be?  i810 is so old I'd be surprised if there
> were still many of those in the field (mine died a couple years
> back), and all newer chipsets get native modesetting since lenny.

My Thinkpad X41 and my Dell Latitude D505 both seemed to need it to
get external output when I tested it a while back.  Got the tip to use
it from Werner, and added it to discover-data when it proved to work.
No idea if it is still useful, so if you say it isn't, we can make the
entry version dependent.  I guess not all of us have very new
hardware. :)

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen