Re: Status of some daily D-I builds

Excerpts from Joey Hess's message of Mit Sep 15 21:26:06 +0200 2010:
> Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> > I would volunteer to create some monitoring scripts and status pages
> > for the daily builds if someone provides me with the information about
> > how the daily builds on the autobuilders are currently done and where
> > I can find the relevant scripts.
>
> Are you familiar with the existing status page at
> http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/build-logs.html?

It depends on your definition of familiar. I just browsed around the
scripts in /org/d-i.debian.org/scripts on ravel (aka d-i.debian.org).
I found out how the status page is built, but the more interesting
question why so many arches just stopped uploading any logs since
around 08/17 is not answered there.

The uploading of these images seems to be triggered from the outside.

Another problem seems to be that the updateing of the webpage is out
of sync at least with the building of the armel images. So it still
marks the build_iop32x_netboot as failed although the build log behind
the "failed" link is the log of a later build which did not fail at
all. Is there a reason why this does not point to the timestamped
directory (eg.
http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/armel/images/20100914-23:25/overview.log)
?

Gaudenz