Re: Status of some daily D-I builds

Excerpts from Cyril Brulebois's message of Die Sep 14 11:51:02 +0200 2010:
> Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (14/09/2010):
> > What I would also like to have is a way to easily *monitor* these
> > daily builds.
>
> I had that in mind at some point, but I'm currently busy with some
> upstream work. Feel free to poke me in some days if you didn't find a
> volunteer at that point.

I would volunteer to create some monitoring scripts and status pages
for the daily builds if someone provides me with the information about
how the daily builds on the autobuilders are currently done and where
I can find the relevant scripts.

Or some pointer to where this is documented.

Gaudenz
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.