Re: Status of some daily D-I builds

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
> Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > On the other hand, I think that other daily builds done in Joey Hess'
> > home are very safe. Obviously, Joey has proven over years how reliable
> > he can be and I don't see urgency to change this.
>
> Aside from not being in the building where that box is all the time, and
> it not coming back up automatically after power failures, and little issues
> like that.
>
> I'd prefer if armel builds were moved to the buildds.

OK. Otavio ack'ed my suggestion yesterday on IRC and mentioned he
would reping RM's about this (I'm not sure I understand why RM have to
be involved for moving D-I builds but there's certainly a reason..:-))

What I would also like to have is a way to easily *monitor* these
daily builds. I'd be fine to do it myself on a regular basis if
there's a way to get these status by mail (offline work most of the
time during weeks). This is what I do with builds that are run on my
own laptop, which already helps in catching build failures that happen
on all arches (or on i386 only).