Question about ordering of debian-installer questions

In current debian-installer images (at least last I tried about a month
ago), when you boot rescue mode, you are prompted for root password
and username and such before being prompted for which partition to
use for rescue mode.  This was never the case in earlier releases.
Given these questions serve no purpose what so ever for rescue mode,
could they please be moved so that they don't needlessly make going into
rescue mode ask half a dozen useless questions?

I have no idea what controls the ordering, but something changed that
has made rescue mode a lot less convinient now.  Might be nice to fix
that again before squeeze.  Having used it probably 200 times in a
row while trying to get grub2 working on an IBM powerpc, it got pretty
tedious typing answers all those username and password prompts again
and again, all the while knowing it was totally pointless.

--
Len Sorensen