Preseeding Automated PXE Boot

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to setup an automated install environment based on Squeeze.

I'm using the PXE boot environment available here, and fetching a preseed file off a local http server.

The installer reads the preseed.cfg from the server and tries to download files from my local mirror.

The installer stops and complains that the specified mirror doesn't support squeeze. There's some debugging output in the syslog:

DEBUG: command: wget -q http://my-mirror-server/apt/debian/dists/squeeze/Release -O - | grep -E '^(Suite|Codename):'�

If I run this command from another machine on the LAN I get output from grep showing "Codename:squeeze", so its clear to me there's something misconfigured or broken in d-i.

Eventually, after trying to retrieve the release file from a few different directories the log shows the final error:

WARNING **: mirror does not support the specified release (squeeze)