Re: Installer Translation Status

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> > Basing on debcommit seems the only correct option to me. Possibly a
> > fallback to stripped epoch could be used to cover current cases.
>
> Actually, the best solution is probably to simply rename the tags in SVN to
> include the epoch using 'svn mv'.

Being the origin of the problem, I can do that.

So far, I identifier apt-setup and tzsetup as the only D-I packages
with an epoch (recursively going through directories with
"debian/changelog" and run 'dpkg-parsechangelog | grep -E
"^Version:.*:.*').

Any reason to make this change on other packages?