Installer Translation Status

Hello,

I just uploaded installer without updating the translation-status file.

I did it because I didn't figure the reason why versions aren't
matching with the script. One package, that is the quik-installer, is
due the NMU but others looks to have been tagged without the epoch and
this confuses the script.

It looks like debcommit put the epoch by default so the packages
lacking the epoch might have been tagged byhand; since I do plan a new
 installer upload soon I did not hold it until we sorted it out but
wanted to inform the list about  the issue.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br