Re: Driver injection disk debconf templates in D-I

Quoting Steve Langasek (vorlon@debian.org):

> How about:

Good one. I'm balanced with Frans' proposal:

Detect device driver media from hardware manufacturer

I find Frans' version more newbie-friendly but further from the
original idea of "driver injection disks" (which is maybe described
in some manufacturer documentation...or some Ubuntu documentation).

"media" is less precise than "disks" but these "disks" aren't actually
disks so there is room for argument anyway..:). Frans proposal leaves
"injection" aside as well but How are these "disks" "injecting"
drivers, anyway? They have drivers on them, sure, but no magic system
to "inject" them....as this is precisely the purpose of this udeb to
do it....

At this moment, Frans' proposal is, for me, ahead of others. This is
what I'll commit as of now. Please talk before tomorrow if you have
counter-arguments...