Re: Driver injection disk debconf templates in D-I

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):

Probably the best one but slightly too long.

> or just:

> or indeed:

> (But would people read "on-board" as necessarily meaning "integrated
> onto the motherboard" and complain that these disks aren't?)

And these are IMHO defeated by Frans' one:

Detect device driver media from hardware manufacturer

(and bring back the idea of "injection disks" in the long description,
which we have already)